The AT Osborne Academy makes our in-house knowledge available to your organisation. In addition to their day-to-day activities, the consultants and managers at AT Osborne have completed courses to become professional trainers.
Our training is based on a number of principles:
- A customised approach, your situation and the learning objectives of the participants are of central importance.
- Small groups, a focus on individual needs, variety and the speed in training.
- Learning through experience: we match the training to the daily practice of the participants, reflect on the lessons learned, link to theoretical frameworks as well as practical applications and experiment with newly learned skills.
- Creative approaches to work: the trainers provide variety and relate to the various learning methods employed by the participants
- Authoritative trainers: the trainers at AT Osborne are well-versed in your practices – after all, they use them too. They combine this knowledge with their skills as trainers to help your organisation and your team progress.
We use all of these methods to meet your training requirements as effectively as possible. Learning today, putting it into practice tomorrow.